Power pack - Kick Plate TRUCK SP
The kick plate TRUCK SP can be used to train the driver reaction when the rear of a lorry or passenger car dislocates and the vehicle swerves.
The hydraulic plate TRUCK SP contains a unique integrated axial counter. This counter determines the axis on which the operation is executed. This makes it possible to train different dangerous situations also with trailers. The driver can train appropriate reactions with a skidding vehicle.
The truck reaches a speed between 20 and 45 km/hour (13 to 28 miles/hour), the passenger car is accelerated to a speed from 25 to 65 km/hour (15 to 40 miles/hour). Approaching the kick plate contact pads are crossed. The integrated axial counter identifies the axis on which the operation is executed. The kick operation is timed exactly to the millisecond, calculated from the exact determined vehicle speed and axle distance. During the use of the plate it dislocates 100 cm, so that the rear swerves and the vehicle skids.
The hydraulic plate TRUCK SP from Dorninger Hytronics is technically mature and convinces with high-quality components and with reliable service..
- for use with trucks and passenger cars
- integrated axial counter
- exactly directed skidding on predefined axis
- innovative, reliable complete–solution
- concise and failure–free
- simple, comfortably to operate
- integrated security logics
- permanent winter activity possible
- flooding secure construction
- long durability, despite heavy operational demands
- high–quality components of Parker and B&R
- remote maintainance module via Internet